Search This Blog

Feb 8, 2011

Just hit 1,000 points with my Swagbucks!!

Whoop! Whoop! I just hit 1,000 points with my swagbucks!! :) This is a free
search engine similar to google but when you use it you are randomly awarded points.

When you gather enough points you can purchase merchandise in their store or you can do like I am going to do and use 700 Swagbucks for $5 in paypal. I go in a couple times a day and pull up my email, facebook etc... and usually get about 20 points a day doing that. Pretty easy...and anything that allows my pocketbook to not have to open as much is something I am interested in! :)

You can join Swagbucks very easily through the link here on my site ~ only takes a moment or two...and once you hit 1,000 swagbucks I get that too :) Nice little perk...the lady that referred me will be happy today :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment